First Visit Reminders
- Please bring your medical insurance cards and driver's license or photo ID to every visit.
- All co-payments, deductibles or co-insurance will be collected at the time of your appointment.
- Bring an updated list of all current medications, including any eye drops.
- Bring copies of any notes, lab work, or papers given to you by your referring Doctor.
- Remember we will be dilating BOTH of your eyes, you may want to bring a driver with you as the dilation could affect your vision.
- Please allow 1-2 hours for your visit, initial visit may take longer.
- We will inform your referring Doctor of our findings
Private Pay Patients
Please call our main office at (225) 768-8833 to discuss all self-pay fees prior to your appointment.
New Patient Forms
Upon your arrival you will be asked to complete the new patient forms below. To save time at your first visit, please download the forms, complete them and bring them with you to your appointment: